Sitel Walkin Recruitment For Voice Process Jobs in Chennai – 9th to 14th December 2017. Sitel is conducting latest walkins in Chennai for Graduate students for Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical) position. Applicants must have Basic knowledge of computer and willingness to work in UK shifts. Candidates who are willing to relocate can also apply. Before attending the drive practice Sitel Placement Papers, so that you can ace the test easily.
SITEL WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A. Attractive Incentives, Cab Facilities|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Applicants who had completed their Graduation in any discipline can grab this golden opportunity on or before the last date. It is highly appreciable if candidates check the official notification before applying for the vacancy. As we all know compared to the previous years this year competition for BPO jobs had increased excessively. Job seekers should have the ability to continually display a positive attitude.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
The Selection process will purely be based on the communication skills and the selected candidates should be able to join ASAP. So there will be tough competition for this Sitel Careers 2017. Candidates are advised to check Sitel Test Papers so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Sitel Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details which are mentioned below.
Sitel Job Description
- Designation: Customer Service Professionals (Voice Process).
- Qualification: Any UG & PG degree (2015, 2016 and 2017).
- Compensation: 2.02 LPA – 3.20 LPA (Exclusive of monthly incentives).
- Experience: 0-1 Years (Other BPO domain experience with good communication skill is more preferred).
- Please note: Backlogs will be considered.
- Shift: US Shifts.
Sitel Job Profile
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients business.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more.
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
Sitel Desired Profile
- Effective English oral communication skills.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Excellent, analytical, listening and organizational skills.
- Competent in MS office and web browser environments.
- Excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete all job duty requirements.
- Must be flexible for rotational shifts.
- Other BPO domain experiences with good communication skills are also preferred.
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
- Must be able to adhere to schedule changes based on department and/or business.
- Ability to continually display a positive attitude.
- Attractive incentives and other employee benefits (Exclusive of CTC).
- Free cab facilities (Home pickup and home drop).
Sitel Company Profile
Sitel is a telemarketing and outsourcing business headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. It maintains 108 sites in 21 countries. Prior to its acquisition by ClientLogic, described below, it had 70 call centers in 25 countries and over 30,000 employees. It maintains offices in its previous headquarters location of Omaha, Nebraska but its headquarters was moved to ClientLogic’s headquarters in Nashville. The original SITEL (Systems International TELemarketing) was founded in 1985 by James F. Lynch, as a result of his purchase of HQ800, an answering service company owned by United Technologies, for just $165,000. After the signing of its first major client in 1988, Allstate Insurance, SITEL’s client list rapidly grew. Today the company serves many Fortune 500 companies, and some of the world’s largest, most well-known brands.
How To Apply For Sitel Jobs
Sitel Walkin Details
Walkin Dates: 9th to 14th December 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Ramanujam IT Park, Hardy towers,
1st Floor, C block, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
OMR Road, Taramani, Chennai 600113.
Landmark: Opposite to Thiruvanmiyur railway station.
Recruiter Name: Hemapriya – HR
- Bring Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of Education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Sitel Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for regular and official Job Updates. Aspirants are suggested to bookmark this page for accurate information.