Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card 2017 will be out for download. Candidates who had applied for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Exam 2017 can now easily download the Admit card without getting confused by following the steps which are mentioned below. We also suggest candidates download the KVS TGT PGT Admit Card 2017 at least 5-10 former days from the Date of Examination. We can also provide Previous Papers on this page. Because having admit card is very important to attend the examination. Candidates will not be allowed into Examination Hall if the person is not carrying Admit Card along with them.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Name of the Post(s)||Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Primary Teacher (PRT) Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||546 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||Upcoming Months|
|Availablity of Admit Card||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan had released the employment notification for the 546 PGT TGT Vacancies. All the candidates who are interested to shine their career in Teaching Field had utilized this opportunity by applying in the online mode before the last date. Now all the applied aspirants are looking for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card 2017 on the internet. Candidates can also check our site All India Jobs for other Exam Admit Cards 2017. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card contains Photo of the Applicant and along with that it also contains basic information of Contenders such as candidates Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Examination Name, Centre of Exam, Date of Test, Time of Exam etc. Applicants are also requested to carry a proof of Identity with them to avoid further complications. Candidates can download admit Card only by entering their date of Birth and name on the official website i.e; www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Interested Candidates can refer Syllabus on this page.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that have been instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It comprises over a thousand schools in India and three abroad. The system came into being in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Its objective is to educate children of the Indian Defense Services personnel who are often posted to remote locations. With the army starting its own Army Public Schools, the service was extended (but not restricted) to all central government employees.
Information Printed On Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Roll number
- Exam Centre
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
Identity Proofs To Carry For Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Examination
Candidates need to carry admit card along with one of the following original document:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph.
KVS TGT PGT Exam Pattern
- The KVS PGT Exam consists of two parts i.e; Part I and Part II.
- The Part I comprises of questions from General English and General Hindi.
- Each subject consists of 20 questions for 20 Marks.
- Part II consists of question from Reasoning and Numeircal Ability, Teaching Methodology, Current Affairs consists of 20 questions for 20 marks.
- Concerned subjects consits of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Total Exam is for 200 marks consists of 200 questions.
- The time duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The KVS TGT Written Exam consists of two part they are Part I and Part II.
- Part I consits of General English and General Hindi.
- Each subject carries 15 marks consists of 15 questions.
- The Part II paper comprises of Question from various subjects like Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability, and Teaching Methodology.
- Every subject consists of 40 questions for 40 marks.
- The total exam consists of 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Examination Duration is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
How To Download Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ie.., kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card 2017.
- Then enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will have appeared on your monitor.
- Take the hard copy of it for exam purpose.
Hope the above information is useful for the Applicants. Candidates can also clarify their any other doubts by commenting below on the comment section. And for other Exam Admit Cards candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for most last information. We also advise candidates to bookmark this page so as soon as the information is out they can check effortlessly.