Adidas Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Adidas Recruitment 2017-2018:
Adidas Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Adidas walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Adidas has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Adidas is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Adidas Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Adidas Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Apparel, accessories|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Adidas:
- Technical Representative
- HR Manager
- Senior Sales Consultant
- Consumer Experience Team Leader
- Part Time Retail
- Retail Team Leader
- Full-Time In-Store Visual Merchandiser Lead
- Retail Cash Wrap Supervisor
- Retail Store Associate
- Designer 3D
- Data Sellout Analyst
- Purchasing Reporting and Data Analyst
- Product Manager, Global Running
- Product Creation Coordinator
- Associate Planning Analyst
- VP Human Resources Rewards Americas
- Business Consultant FICO
- Email Marketing Coordinator
- Manager Digital, US Soccer
- Head of Global Digital Brand Commerce
- Business Consultant SD NAM
- Lab Technician & Coordinator Warehouse Claims
- Creative Director Design Assistant
- Technical Manager FW
- Retail Marketing Manager
- Sr. Manager Global University Talent Acquisition
- Director PR
- MWB Controller & Procurement
- Affiliate Marketing Manager, eCommerce
Adidas company profile:
Adidas AG (German pronunciation: [ˈadiˌdas]) (stylized as ɑdidɑs) is a German multinational corporation, headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing, and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second biggest in the world. It is the holding company for the Adidas Group, which consists of the Reebok sportswear company, TaylorMade-Adidas golf company (including Ashworth), 9.1% of FC Bayern Munich and Runtastic, an Austrian fitness technology company. Adidas revenue for 2012 was listed at €14.88 billion. Adidas was registered on 18 August 1949 by Adolf Dassler, following a family feud at the Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik company between him and his older brother Rudolf. Rudolf had earlier established Puma, which quickly became the business rival of Adidas and is also headquartered in Herzogenaurach. The company’s clothing and shoe designs typically feature three parallel bars, and the same motif is incorporated into Adidas’s current official logo. The brand name is uncapitalized, with a lower case “a”.
|Founders or Key people||Adolf Dassler, Igor Landau(Chairman), Kasper Rorsted(CEO)|
|No. of Employees||53,731 (2014)|
Adidas Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Adidas Registration Process:
- To Apply for (company name) job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.adidas.co.in.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
How To Apply For Adidas Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Adidas Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.