Accountant Jobs in Genpact For B.Com, M.Com, MBA Freshers – 17th and 18th April 2017. Genpact Job openings for B.Com, M.Com, MBA students as Accounts Executive, Accountant. Candidates needs to be flexible with any 24*7 shifts. Preparing According to the Genpact Placement Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition.
As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for Jobs had increased immensely. So there will be tough competition for these Recruitments in Kolkata. Candidates are advised to check Genpact Test Pattern so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment of Genpact Recruitment 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details which are mentioned below.
GENPACT WALKIN DETAILS
|Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, MBA|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – 3,25,000 P.A. Performance-based Incentives + One way cab facility + Bonus|
Genpact Job Description
- B.Com graduation is mandatory.
- Any B.Com /M.Com / B.Com + MBA(Finance) graduate can apply.
- CA-inter/ICWA-inter(drop-outs) can also apply.
Designation: Accounts Executive, Accountant
Finance & Accounts
- Accounts Receivable/OTC / Order To Cash
- Accounts Payable/PTP/Procure To Pay
- General Accounting
Genpact Accounts Payable
- Processing invoices and urgent payments and getting resolution for exception invoices.
- Meet accuracy, TAT and to make sure invoices are paid on time.
- Follow-up on Parked or Blocked invoices in SAP.
- Payment Run and cash flow forecasting.
- Vendor Debit Balance.
- Review and design process improvements.
Genpact Accounts Receivable
- Business to Business Collections (B2B).
- Business to Customer Collections (B2C).
- Preparing AR Ageing Report.
- Managing Cash Applications.
- Cash Transfer through Wire/ACH/Cheques.
- Debt Management.
- AR Reconciliation.
- Bad Debt Write Offs.
- Preparing Final Demand Letter for Defaulting Customers.
- Order Management.
Genpact General Accounting
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation & research and clearance.
- Fixed Assets reconciliation and capitalization/disposal process.
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation.
- VAT reporting.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- Ledger accounting.
Genpact Required Skills
- Excellent communication skill is mandatory.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is preferred.
- HR Reference: Mita
- (Write “Mita” on the top of your CV)
- Outstation candidates can write to email@example.com
Genpact Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 17th and 18th April 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
6th floor, GN37/1,
Sector V, Salt Lake,
Kolkata 700 091
Landmark: Beside the lane of Bakstage
Bus Stop: Webel More
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- 2 Copies of Updated Resume
- Original Govt ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Genpact Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.