TCS WALKIN DETAILS 2017
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBA, BHM|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
TCS Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: B.com, BA, BBM, BBA, BAF, BBI, & BSC (General) 2016 & 2017 Graduate Freshers ONLY
- Not Eligible: BE, B.Tech, BSC IT, BSC CS, MBA, MCA, BCA, MSC, BMM.
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in Rotational, Night shifts.
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or the 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
How to get TCS Registration, DT number
TCS Company Profile
How To Apply For TCS Jobs
TCS Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 18th July 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Mihan SEZ, Gate No 3,
Village Dahegaon, Survey No 72,
Hingna PS, Post Khapri,
Contact Person: Mayan Kak
- Bring Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of Education Certificate.
- TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process.
- TCS has not authorized any person, agency, partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates.
- If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately.
- Reference: It is mandatory to write Surabhi Deshmukh-HR & DT Number as Reference on top of your resume.