Technical Support Jobs in Bangalore – IBM Walkin Drive 31st Jan to 4th Feb 2017
Technical Support Jobs in Bangalore – IBM Walkin Drive 31st Jan to 4th Feb 2017. IBM Job openings for Graduate students as Associate, Senior Associate -(Technical). IBM is Recruiting Candidates for Multiple Vacancies. Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process. So candidates who are preparing to attend IBM Walkin Drive can refer Placement Papers which will be helpful for the Applicants to prepare well and can improve their chance of getting selected in the Recruitment Process. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details which are mentioned below.
You can also see: IBM Test Pattern
IBM WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
IBM Job Description:
- The work of transforming IBM continues, and much remains to be done we strive persistently towards doing something that is truly essential. We are changing how we work with our clients, how we collaborate, how we co-create and are proud that IBM is leading this transformation globally.
- As IBM is entering a new era in technology and business, we are looking for candidates who are ready to be part of this transformation If you are ready, then the road to your career advancement begins at IBM.
- We are seeking [Technical Support Associate] and are keen to invite you to join us at IBM for a professional discussion. You will come with (0-3) years of experience, good technical skills, and fluency in English.
- In this role you will be:
- Involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across NA, EMEA & AP.
- Handling inbound calls/emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users.
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options, and troubleshooting.
You can also see: IBM Placement Papers
IBM Company Profile:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 31st Jan to 4th Feb 2017
Walk-in Time: 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Contact Person: SAM / Nisha
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
- Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest)
- Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
- Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any)
On the day you visit us for the discussion, carry a print out of this e-mail along with an Original Govt. Approved Photo ID document (PAN Card/ Voters ID/ Driving License) for security purposes to enter the IBM premises (please be aware photocopies will not be accepted). Request you to carry an updated resume (hardcopy) along with you.
As we have no constraints to carrying a pen-drive onto the premises, we would request to refrain from carrying a laptop with you for security reasons. Your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated. Do contact [me / SPOC (Email & Contact No.)] in case of any queries or questions. It will be a pleasure to assist. IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
PLEASE NOTE – WALKIN’S WILL NOT BE HELD ON DECLARED GOVT HOLIDAYS
We hope the information provided on IBM Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.