SBI Clerk PO Previous Papers PDF Download
As SBI clerk PO recruitment has already begun many candidates had begun their search for SBI Clerk PO Previous Papers. State Bank Of India has announced the notification to Recruit candidates for Vacant Clerk PO posts. Interested candidates can check them and Apply for them on or before the last date. SBI is an established and Very Well known Bank in India. Most of the People use SBI for their Transactions. These days many people are interested in Joining Banking Sector rather than going into the other sectors. In this post, we are updating SBI Clerk PO Previous Papers. Previous Papers will be very helpful for aspirants during the preparation for the Exam.
In this post we updated SBI Previous Papers in PDF Format applicants can check them further on this page. It will be Beneficial for the Contenders to check Previous/ Model/ Solved Papers before going to the Exam. Along with the SBI Model Papers candidates can also check the Exam Pattern, SBI Clerk PO Syllabus which are also updated further on this page. Interested candidates can also check out site All India Jobs for more Bank Jobs in India.
You Can also See: HDFC Bank Previous Papers
Most of the Applications while preparing for the Exam they Neglect Practising due to which they are not able to achieve their Goal. In Bank Exam Scoring every single Point is Important as the competition is huge.So we Insist the candidates start their preparation as early as Possible. And also we suggest the candidates who still didn’t apply for the SBI Clerk PO Recruitment to apply fast as the last date is approaching. This SBI opening will be a good opportunity for the People who wants to get into the Banking Sector.
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2016-17, it had assets of ?30.72 trillion (US$460 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
The bank traces its ancestry to British India, through the Imperial Bank of India, to the founding, in 1806, of the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, Bank of Calcutta and Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955. The government of India owned the Imperial Bank of India in 1955, with Reserve Bank of India (India’s Central Bank) taking a 60% stake, and renamed it the State Bank of India. In 2008, the government took over the stake held by the Reserve Bank of India.
SBI Clerk PO Syllabus:
SBI Clerk PO Syllabus are updated which is officially released by the State Bank of India. The syllabus is the Key for any Exam Preparation. Success will come along if a candidate prepared with the good planner and good materials. For good material Contender should know about the Syllabus. Most of the Applicants neglect syllabus during their Preparation eventually they miss out the important topics. Generally, SBI Clerk PO Syllabus consists of topics like General English, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness. As the Test is very near searching for the Syllabus will be painful work. So, here we are providing the Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam pattern for better preparation of the Applicants.
|Post Name(s)||Clerk, PO|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
SBI Clerk PO Exam Pattern:
Applicants who are confused about SBI clerk PO Exam pattern can now stop their worrying as we are updating the Exam pattern on this page. Preparing According to the Exam Pattern will help the Applicants to know about the Actually Exam System and They can also know about the time Management which is very important for any Examination. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk PO Exam Pattern which is updated Below.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:
- The Preliminary Examination which will be conducted online consists of objective paper for 100 marks & 3 sections would be there such as (1) English Language, (2) Numerical Ability and (3) Reasoning Ability. The exam duration would be 1 hour.
- The Main Examination which will be conducted online. The exam duration is 2 hour 40 minutes. The main examination will consist of 190 objective-type questions for 200 marks. The questions will be divided into various sections such as General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The main exam question paper will be set in English & Hindi language.
- There is negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer (negative marking applicable for both the exams – prelims & mains).
SBI PO Exam Pattern:
- Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Exam would be the Objective type for 100 marks & will be conducted online. The exam will have 3 sections such as (1) English Language, (2) Quantitative Aptitude and (3) Reasoning Ability. Duration of the exam would be 1 hour.
- Main Exam: The Main Exam would be both Objective & Descriptive type of 250 marks & will be conducted online. The exam will have 4 sections such as (1) Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, (2) Data Analysis and Interpretation, (3) General Economics & Banking Awareness (4) English Language. Duration of the exam would be 3 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer (only for objective type questions).
- Those candidates who qualify the main exam will be called for the GD & Interview Round.
SBI Clerk PO Previous Papers PDF Download:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.