SAIL Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Openings For Freshers
SAIL Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Apply online for SAIL recruitment drive 2018-2019 for freshers. SAIL job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SAIL careers in India through registration link provided below.
SAIL is looking for Promising, Energetic, Disciplined and Young Indian Citizen with bright academic record to join the organization. The selected candidates will be placed in the decided post with best pay scale offered in the market. Before applying for the post Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit. If the candidates perform well in the selection process then candidates will be chosen for the vacancy.
Aspirants should practice SAIL placement papers to crack SAIL written exam or SAIL online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest SAIL test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in SAIL company.
This page is a one-stop destination for all SAIL walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
SAIL Recruitment 2017-2018 Details
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Steel|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in SAIL
- Sales Executive
- Front Officer Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Area Managers
- Field Officers
- Safety Engineers
- Assistant Managers
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Communications Engineer
- Bokaro Steel Plant OCT(Trainee)
- Bokaro Steel Plant ACT(Trainee)
- Deputy Manager In IISCO Steel Plant
- Raw Divisional Manager OCT(Trainee)
- Raw Divisional Manager Mining Posts
- Raw Divisional Manager Junior Assistant(Trainee)
- Raw Divisional Manager Paramedical Staff
- Raw Divisional Manager Medical Officer
- Senior Registrar of Rourkela Steel Plant
- Air Traffic Controller
- Medical Professionals
- Internship Nurses in Durga Steel Plant
- Resident House Officers
- Pilots in SAIL Central
- Surveyor Bhilai Steel Plant
- Mining Mate
SAIL Company Profile
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in world. With an annual turnover of ₹43,337 crore (US$6.4 billion). It is a public sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market is largely owned by Government of India and acts like an operating company. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 85,145 employees (as of 01-Oct-2016). With an annual production of 13.9 million metric tons, SAIL is the 24th largest steel producer in the world. The Hot Metal capacity of the Company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 23.5 million tonnes per annum by the end of the Financial Year 2015-16. Shri P.K Singh is the current Chairman of SAIL.
|Founders or Key people||Prakash Kumar Singh (CEO)[|
|No. of Employees||85,145 (as on 01-October-2016)|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
SAIL Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
SAIL Registration process
- To Apply for SAIL job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.sail.co.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then log in.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Steel Authority of India Limited
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
How To Apply For SAIL Jobs
we hope the information provided on SAIL Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.