Power Grid Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Apply online for Power Grid recruitment drive 2018-2019 for freshers. Power Grid job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Power Grid careers in India through registration link provided below.
Power Grid is looking for Promising, Energetic, Disciplined and Young Indian Citizen with bright academic record to join the organization. The selected candidates will be placed in the decided post with best pay scale offered in the market. Before applying for the post Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit. If the candidates perform well in the selection process then candidates will be chosen for the vacancy.
Aspirants should practice Power Grid placement papers to crack Power Grid written an exam or Power Grid online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Power Grid test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Power Grid company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Power Grid walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Power Grid Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|Company Name||Power Grid|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Electric utility|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Power Grid
- General Manager (Tariff Based Competitive Bidding-TBCB)
- General Manager (International Business- IB)
- Executive Trainee (Electrical)
- Executive Trainee (Electronics)
- Executive Trainee (Civil)
- Executive Trainee (Computer Science)
- Executive Trainee (Finance)
- Engineer (Telecom functions)
- Assistant Officer (Accounts)
- Executive Trainee – HR
- Assistant Officer Trainee- PR
- Executive Trainee (Law)
- Vigilance Executives
- Deputy Manager(Finance & Accounts)
- Officer (Company Secretary)
- Senior Officer (SAP -FICO / TRM)
- Senior Engineer (SAP- MM)
- Senior Engineer (SAP- SRM)
- Senior Engineer (SAP-Project System)
- Senior Engineer (SAP- Plant Maintenance)
- Senior Engineer/ Senior Officer (SAP- HCM & Payroll)
- Senior Engineer/ Senior Officer (SAP-SD)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Electronics & Communication )
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- Assistant (Finance)
- Diploma Trainee ( Telecom)
- Diploma Trainee (Civil/ Telecom)
- Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical)
- Field Engineer (Electrical)
- Field Supervisor (Electrical)
- Field Engineer (Civil)
- Field Supervisor (Civil)
- Field Officer (Environment & Social Management)
Power Grid Company Profile
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
|Company Name||Power Grid|
|Founders or Key people||Shri IS Jha (Chairman and MD)|
|No. of Employees||10,000 (2012)|
|Headquarters||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
Power Grid Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Power Grid Registration process
- To Apply for Power Grid job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.powergridindia.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Power Grid 400 K V Sub Station,
Nunna, Andhra Pradesh 521212
How To Apply For Power Grid Jobs
we hope the information provided on Power Grid Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.