HGS Walkin Drive in Bangalore | HR Recruiter Role | 19th & 20th January 2018
HGS Walkin Drive in Bangalore | HR Recruiter Role | 19th & 20th January 2018. HGS is conducting Walkin Recruitment in Noida for Graduate and MBA students as Trainee Position. Freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible to apply. Aspirants who are interested to get placed in HGS Job vacancies in Noida it is an excellent opportunity to the job hunters. The detailed information about HGS Careers 2017 is given in the below section.
Aspirants who are going to appear HGS latest walkins in Noida can refer the details about HGS Recruitment notification. Contenders should be willing to work in Rotational Shifts. In this article, we have updated the HGS Job Description and Required skills etc. Job viewers can utilize this opportunity to set career. Contenders are also suggested to check the Official Notification to avoid further Complications.
Before attending the drive candidates have to practice HGS Placement Papers and HGS Syllabus which may help you for getting the good score in the test. We hope the entire information is useful for the job seekers. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details and attend HGS walkin interview at the below mentioned venue.
HGS WALKIN DRIVE DETAILS
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
HGS Job Description
- Designation: Intern
- Duration: 1-3 Months
- A candidate can be considered for on rolls service bases completion of training and performance evaluation.
- The training can be extended to 6 months upon request and performance evaluation.
- Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Experience: Fresher (In Any Stream) who is eager to learn the basics of (HR) recruitment.
- Position: 14
- Max Age Limit: 24 Years
- Learning Opportunity – End To End Recruitment
- Sourcing Candidates through portals & Head Hunting
- Sourcing Profiles through social media platform (facebook/linked in etc).
- Conduct Interviews (Telephonic & Face To Face)
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Computer-Based Tests (Initiating & Evaluation)
- Client Interaction
- Interaction With The Top Management
- Salary Negotiations With Candidates
- Releasing Letter Of Intents To Shortlisted Candidates.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Good communication and Analytical Skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Willing to work in Shifts Day / Rotational.
HGS Company Profile
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. By applying analytics, automation, and interaction expertise to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency, and helps retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, banking, consumer electronics and technology, insurance, retail, and consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with 70,000 employees in 66 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS had revenues of US$ 507 million for the year ended 31st March 2016. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has more than four decades of experience working with some of the world’s most recognized brands.
How To Apply For HGS Jobs
Walkin Dates: 19th & 20th January 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
B-38, C/4, Sector-57
Near Airtel Office
Contact HR person: Vijay Chauhan
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Latest Updated CV
- 1 Original Govt ID Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificates.
We hope the information provided on HGS Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting All India Jobs for current notifications and bookmark this page for future reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.