HCL WALKIN DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
HCL Required Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills with neutral accent.
- Immediate joiners are preferred.
- Good Confidence is required.
- Willing to Work in Night Shifts (US Timings).
- Strong in Basic computer knowledge.
- Salary Package: (Depending upon Graduate, Under Graduate, Years of Experience.
HCL Additional Details
- Job Location: Ambattur 3 HCL, Chennai.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years only – Both Freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible.
- Qualification: Any Graduate, Under Graduate – Arrears is not a constraint.
- 2017 freshers are welcome even if you are waiting for your results.
How To Apply For The HCL Jobs
Aspirants who are interested in attending HCL Walkin Drive which will be held in Chennai on 31st July 2017. So candidates can check the official notification to clear doubts regarding HCL Recruitment.
HCL Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 31st July 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
HCL Technologies Ltd, 1st floor,
WSS Towers, Navins Building,
106 & 107, Langs Garden Road,
Mount Road, Pudupet,
Landmark: Near Casino Theatre, Chennai – 2.
HCL Walkin Drive 2017 for Software Developer Jobs in Chennai and Bangalore on 11th Jan 2017. HCL Job openings for B.E, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers as Software Developer. Candidates must have Excellent programming and logical skills. We update each and every useful stuff such as Qualification, Job Role, Work Location, Salary details, Venue details.
Candidates who follow an effective preparation along with the HCL Technologies Placement papers will give definite success. It is not an easy task to clear the HCL Technologies Walkin Drive. Both interested and eligible candidates can see the further details and attend at the below mentioned venue.
You can also see: HCL Syllabus, HCL Test Pattern and HCL Jobs
HCL WALKIN RECRUITMENT 2017 DETAILS
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Chennai, Bangalore|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. up to 40% Hike.|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
HCL Technologies Job Description
- Designation: Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Domains: Applications/Infrastructure
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (All streams except Food Engg and Biotech Engg) & MCA
- Year of passing – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
HCL Technologies Selection Process
- Communication Assessment
- Technical Assessment
- Online Aptitude Test-Co cubes
- Versant Round
- HR Round
- Xth- 60% (More than 59.5% is eligible)
- XIIth- 60% (More than 59.5% is eligible)
- UG/PG- 60% (More than 59.5 is eligible)
HCL Technologies Ltd Company Profile
HCL Training & Staffing Services is a division subsidiary company of HCL Technologies Limited created with a vision to provide assured jobs through a unique training program “Learn to Earn Accelerator Program” or LEAP. Given the ever-increasing demand for quality talent within HCL, there was a significant need to create a niche avenue – a talent pool that would be equipped with the requisite expertise and will be technically and professionally prepared to join the highly specialized workforce at HCL.
Thus was conceived the idea of HCL TSS, with the objective of becoming the largest integrated talent solutions company in India preparing a skilled workforce for the future. HCL TSS is further creating employment opportunities in Tier II and Tier III cities by sourcing, training and deploying talent locally by offering world class job opportunities.
HCL Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: 11 Jan 2017
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM
Redsun,672, Anna Salai,
Ground & 8th Floor, Temple Tower,
Contact Person: Mr. Karthick Sha
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on HCL Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.