City Union Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 | Clerks SO & PO Vacancies. Apply online for City Union Bank recruitment notification 2017-2018 for freshers. City Union Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks SO & PO. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for City Union Bank careers through registration link provided below. We are providing all latest Bank Jobs on our website All India Jobs. So bookmark this page for latest updated information about the banking sector.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this Bank opening was step forwarded with various job openings. Candidates can practice City Union Bank previous papers to crack the exam and can go through the City Union Bank Clerk PO Syllabus and Exam pattern. So this will help you to clear the preliminary and mains exams. Here you can find latest job updates of City Union Bank.
City Union Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||City Union Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Clerks, SO & PO|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
You can Also See: City Union Bank Clerk PO Previous papers
Latest Job Openings in City Union Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
City Union Bank Profile:
City Union Bank is an Indian bank. The Kumbakonam Bank Limited, as it was at first called, was incorporated as a limited company on 31 October 1904. The bank initially preferred the role of a regional bank in the Thanjavur District Tamil Nadu. City Union Bank has now a strong network of 525 computerised branches and 1292 ATMs which is spread throughout India. In December 2006 Larsen & Toubro bought 10% of the bank. The bank celebrated its 110th years of service on 31st October 2014.
|Company Name||City Union Bank|
|Founders or Key people||Dr. N. Kamakodi(MD & CEO)|
|No. of Employees||–|
|Headquarters||Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India|
City Union Bank Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
City Union Bank Registration Process:
- To Apply for City Union Bank job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official City Union Bank website www.cityunionbank.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
City Union Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:21 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
City Union Bank Address:
City Union Bank Ltd.,
“Narayana” No.24 B, Gandhi Nagar,
How to Apply For City Union Bank:
we hope the information provided on City Union Bank Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.