AP SSC 10th Class Results 2017:
AP SSC 10th Class Results 2017. Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of Secondary Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh is conducting the SSC Public Examinations in the state of Andhra Pradesh in the month of march 2017. Those students who have appeared for the exams in the month of march successfully can check their results in the month of April / May 2017.
As usually every year the AP Board declaring their AP SSC/10th Results in the morning section @ 11 AM. Andhra Pradesh SSC Exam is held on 6 Subjects, with each subject carrying 100 marks and total of 600 marks.The detailed result of the student including the subject by subject marks can be obtained through this site by entering required details like Roll number, Name, and Date of birth if required.
bieapresults.nic.in 10th Class Results 2017:
The overall AP SSC pass percentage for 2016 was 91.42%. For the private candidates, the overall pass percentage was 93.26%. The AP class 10 exam results for 2017 are expected to be better than last year.So keep in touch with this site All India Jobs to know the latest updates about SSC results. Check the below section for the detailed information about Andhra Pradesh SSC/10th Results 2017.
Check AP SSC Results 2017:
AP SSC/10th/Xth Grading System:
|First & Third Languages(Telugu & English), Non-Languages||Second Language (Hindi)||Grade||Grade Points|
|92 – 100 Marks||90 – 100||A1||10|
|83 – 91 Marks||80 – 89||A2||9|
|75 – 82 Marks||70 – 79||B1||8|
|67 – 74 Marks||60 – 69||B2||7|
|59 – 66 Marks||50 – 59||C1||6|
|51 – 58 Marks||40 – 49||C2||5|
|43 – 50 Marks||30 – 39||D1||4|
|35 – 42 Marks||20 – 29||D2||3|
|Below 35 (Less than 35)||Below 20 (Less than 20)||E||Fail|
Brief Details About AP Board 10th Results 2017:
|Name of Board||BSEAP Examination Board|
|Name of Examination||AP SSC Examinations 2017|
|Date of Examination||In The Month Of March or April 2017|
|Supplementary Exam||In The Month Of May 2017|
|Category||AP SSC Result 2017|
AP SSC Results Pass Percentages Statistics of Year Previous Years:
|Year Wise Results||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||No of students appeared for examination|
- In the year 2012, 09,85,000 students were registered for the examination in which 71% were boys and 74% were girls overall pass percentage is 72.65.
- In the year 2013, 09,11,562 students were registered for the examination in which 73% were boys and 74% were girls overall pass percentage is 76.23.
- In the year 2014, 09,65,142 students were registered for the examination in which 77% were boys and 81% were girls overall pass percentage is 83.67.
- In the year 2015, 6,12,356 students were registered for the examination in which 83% were boys and 85% were girls overall pass percentage is 88.62.
- In the year 2016, 6,52,374 students were registered for the examination in which 93% were boys and 94% were girls overall pass percentage is 94.52.
- In the year 2017, 07,10,450 (Expecting) students were registered for the examination in which 95%(Expected) were boys and 97% (Expected) were girls overall pass percentage is 96%(Expected).
Steps to check AP SSC Board Results 2017:
- First, go to the official website www.bieap.gov.in.
- Now look for the results link.
- Then click on the link named as AP SSC/10th Results 2017 Results.
- Now Enter your Date of Birth and Roll Number.
- Then click submit.
- Download it.
- Take a printout for further use.