Amazon Walkin Drive 2017 in Bangalore For Freshers and Experienced – 30th Jan to 4th Feb 2017
Amazon Walkin Drive 2017 in Bangalore For Freshers and Experienced – 30th Jan to 4th Feb 2017. Amazon Job openings for Graduate students as Associate, Senior Associate -(NonTechnical). Amazon is Recruiting Candidates for Multiple Vacancies. Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process. So candidates who are preparing to attend Amazon Walkin Drive can refer Placement Papers which will be helpful for the Applicants to prepare well and can improve their chance of getting selected in the Recruitment Process. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details which are mentioned below.
You can also see: Amazon Placement Papers
Amazon Walkin Drive 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Amazon Job Description:
- Seller Support
- Transaction Risk Investigator
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Seller Support Associate
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers. We obsess over providing world class support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may need our support, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
The role of the Seller Support Associate provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across 11 worldwide locations. Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, the Seller Support Associate role is an exciting entry point into an organisation with endless career opportunities. Candidates should expect to spend their initial 12-18 months learning the Seller Support business, perfecting their technical skills and customer advocacy as well as learning new skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement and account management as they identify the next step in their career path with Amazon. Historically Seller Support Associates have progressed their careers with Amazon in areas such as editorial, data analysis, workflow & capacity planning and training as well as leadership roles i.e. team leads, supervisors and managers.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone. Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
You can also see: Amazon Test Pattern
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
Amazon Company Profile:
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 30th Jan to 4th Feb 2017
Walk-in Time: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Bagmane Constellation Business Park Amazon Development Centre
Orion Building Doddanekkundi ORR (Opp. Soul Space Arena mall)
Bengaluru Karnataka 560048, India
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Amazon Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.