Risk Investigator and Seller Support Vacancies in Hyderabad – Amazon Walkin Drive
Risk Investigator and Seller Support Vacancies in Hyderabad – Amazon Walkin Drive. Amazon Walkin Drive in Hyderabad for Postgraduate students as Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical). Candidates should have good communication skills in English and Willing to work in night shift.. Interested and Eligible Candidates please practice Amazon placement papers before attending the Interview, so that you can crack the test easily. Amazon will provide other benefits such as Transport, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, Sodexo meal vouchers, Performance Incentives (if applicable). Candidates who want to build their career in an appropriate manner they can grab the chance and enhance their career. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at below mentioned venue.
AMAZON RECRUITMENT DETAILS :
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Secunderabad|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.|
Current Roles :
- Transaction Risk Investigator
- Seller Support
Position 1 : Transaction Risk Investigator
Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment. The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy. The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone. Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Position 2 : Seller Support Associate
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Desired Key skills:
- Night Shift
- Communication Skills
- Risk Management
- Data Interpretation
- Customer Service
- Analytical Skill
- Call center
Amazon Company Profile :
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
*Note : Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months & Undergraduates need not apply
Compensation details :
Transaction Risk Investigator 290000/- to 420000/-
Seller Support Associate 275000/- to 380000/-
Amazon Walkin Details :
Walk-in Date : 6th Dec – 10th Dec 2016
Walk-in Time : 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 9, 10th floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview :
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Amazon Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.