Kotak Securities Limited Walkin Jobs in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida for Freshers
Kotak Securities Limited Walkin Recruitment for Freshers in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida on 12th Dec 2016. Kotak Securities Walkin Drive in Delhi for Graduate Students as Sales, Business Development Manager Vacancies. Graduate, Post graduate with minimum 1 year of selling experience or freshers also welcomed. Candidates should have good communication and Presentation skills. Interested and eligible candidates can practice Kotak Securities Limited placement papers before attending the Interview, so that you can crack the test easily. Candidates who want to build their career in an appropriate manner they can grab the chance and enhance their career. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at below mentioned venue.
You can also see: BPO Jobs in Delhi and MBA Jobs in Delhi
KOTAK SECURITIES LIMITED RECRUITMENT DETAILS :
|Company Name||Kotak Securities Limited|
|Job Location||Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida|
|Job Role||Sales, Business Development Manager|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. Plus KRA based Incentives|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Key responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for sourcing & deepening relationships from existing customer base of Bank customers
- Will be responsible for selling Equity based investment products to this set of customer base.
- Should have effective servicing skills and should be excellent in conflict management.
- Will be responsible to develop business, maximize revenue generation & achieve sales targets
- Will work in close coordination with the Bank team to ensure all clients acquired from the assigned area, trade actively.
- Responsible for servicing and generating references from the partner bank Channel customer base.
Required Skills :
- Graduate, Post graduate with minimum 1 year of selling experience or freshers also welcomed
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
- May have good existing client relationships in the market.
Desired Key skills :
- Equity Sales
- Branch sales
- Relationship manager
- Client Acquisition
- Direct Selling
- Sales executive
Kotak Securities Limited Company Profile :
Originally established in 1994, Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, which services more than 14 lakh customer accounts. The firm has a wide network of more than 1,255 branches, franchisees representative offices, and satellite offices across 386 cities in India and offices in New York, London, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore. We process more than 400000 trades a day which is much higher than some of the renowned international brokers. The company is a corporate member of both The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and The National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). Our operations include stock broking services for trading in stock markets through branches & internet and distribution of various financial products including investments in IPOs, Mutual Funds and Currency Derivatives. Currently, Kotak Securities is one of the largest broking houses in India with substantial geographical reach to Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and America.
Kotak Securities Limited Walkin Details :
Walk-in Date : 12th Dec 2016
Walk-in Time : 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Kotak Securities Ltd,
2nd Floor, Ambadeep,
14,Opp. British Council,
Kasturba Gandhi , Marg,
CP, New Delhi 110011.
Contact Person: Ankush Chander
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview :
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Kotak Securities Limited Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral drives and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.