Jindal Steel Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Openings For Freshers
Jindal Steel Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Openings For Freshers. Apply online for Jindal Steel recruitment drive 2018-2019 for freshers. Jindal Steel job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Jindal Steel careers in India through registration link provided below.
Jindal Steel is looking for Promising, Energetic, Disciplined and Young Indian Citizen with bright academic record to join the organization. The selected candidates will be placed in the decided post with best pay scale offered in the market. Before applying for the post Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit. If the candidates perform well in the selection process then candidates will be chosen for the vacancy.
Aspirants should practice Jindal Steel placement papers to crack Jindal Steel written exam or Jindal Steel online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Jindal Steel test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Jindal Steel company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Jindal Steel walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Jindal Steel Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|Company Name||Jindal Steel|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Mining & Metals|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Jindal Steel
- Sales Executive
- Front Officer Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Area Managers
- Field Officers
- Safety Engineers
- Assistant Managers
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Communications Engineer
- Civil Supervisor for Oil & Gas Project
- Manager/ Senior Manager – Company Secretarial Department
- Manager/ Deputy Manager – Contracts & Claims
- QC Inspector
- Painting Inspector
- Finance & Accounts -(Manufacturer Plants/ Power Plant/ Mining Sites)
- Financial Controller – Strategic Business Unit
- General Manager(Treasury)
- Head – Construction (Fly Over and Bridges)
- Head – Construction (High Rise Construction)
- Finance Professionals
- Finance Professional
Jindal Steel Company Profile
|Company Name||Jindal Steel|
|Founders or Key people||O P Jindal|
|Industry||Mining & Metals|
|No. of Employees||10,000+|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
Jindal Steel Selection Process
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Jindal Steel Registration Process
- To Apply for Jindal Steel job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.jindalsteelpower.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then log in.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
How To Apply For Jindal Steel Jobs
we hope the information provided on Jindal Steel Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.