Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Recruitment 2017-2018 | Clerk PO and SO Vacancies
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 | Clerk PO and SO Vacancies. Apply online for TMB recruitment notification 2017-2018 for freshers. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks PO’s Specialist officers and Managers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) careers through registration link provided below. We are providing all latest Bank Jobs on our website All India Jobs. So bookmark this page for latest updated information about the banking sector.
Here is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are in search of the latest bank jobs or wants to flourish their career in the banking sector can apply for the opening given by checking the eligibility criteria. For most of the candidates, this is the excellent opportunity who are ready to start their career in banking as a Clerk PO and SO. Candidates can go through Previous Papers and Syllabus of other Government Jobs which are available on our website.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this Indian Overseas Bank opening was step forwarded with various job openings. Candidates can practice Indian Overseas Bank previous papers to crack the exam and can go through the Indian Overseas Bank Clerk PO Syllabus and Exam pattern. so this will help you to clear the preliminary and mains exams.Here you can find latest job updates of Indian Overseas Bank.
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
You Can Also See: Indian Overseas Bank Clerk PO Previous Papers
Latest Job Openings in Indian Overseas Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Indian Overseas Bank Company Profile:
|Company Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Founders or Key people||R. Koteeswaran, Atul Agarwal, Pawan Kumar Bajaj|
|No. of Employees||10,000+|
Indian Overseas Bank Selection Process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Indian Overseas Bank Registration Process:
- To Apply for Indian Overseas Bank job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.iob.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Indian Overseas Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:18 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
How To Apply For Indian Overseas Bank Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.