Telangana University Professor Syllabus 2017 | Telangana University Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Exam Pattern Download PDF
Telangana University Professor Syllabus 2017 pdf | Download Telangana University Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Exam Pattern. The Candidates who are going to apply for the Telangana University Assistant Professor, Associate Professor posts can now avail the syllabus here. You can download the Syllabus and start preparation. The Exam pattern is given clearly in this article. so the Aspirants who applied for the Telangana University Assistant Professor, Associate Professor can download the syllabus here and also you can know the exam pattern.
There will be so much of competition for any govt exams .so start your preparation and get through the written exam. GOVT JOBS provides so many facilities to its Employees, so don’t miss this opportunity and start your preparation by following the syllabus that presented in this article. Telangana University Professor Syllabus will be helpful for the Applicants during their preparation for the Recruitment Process.
Preparing along with Syllabus and Previous Papers will be easy rather than preparing randomly by which there is scope to miss out some important Topics. In this post, Applicants can also check the Exam pattern of Telangana University Professor along with the Telangana University Professor Syllabus which is updated below in this post. The syllabus consists of General Topics and Some Technical topics so we advise the candidates to start their preparation early to avoid the time constraint.
Telangana University Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Syllabus 2017:
Aspirants for the Telangana University Assistant Professor, Associate Professor examination. Greetings. Now you can know the previous question papers & test pattern & other important information from our site. You can download previous Telangana University Assistant Professor, Associate Professor question papers for different posts. Before attending the exam applicants can check for the previous question papers, Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. Practice Telangana University Professor previous papers well to score good marks in your exam. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can Judge what to read and what not to So for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting all India jobs for regular syllabus and job updates.
The exam pattern is enfolded here. Written Examination is an Objective type exam.And there will be Personal Interview & Academic Experience. The syllabus is having Gk, English etc. By hard work, you can succeed anywhere. The Candidate can go through the exam pattern and start preparing.
Telangana University EXAM PATTERN 2017:
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||Concerned Subjects|
Telangana University Assistant Professor, Associate Professor SELECTION PROCESS:
- Written Test
SYLLABUS FOR Telangana University Assistant Professor, Associate Professor:
The important topics are mentioned below for Telangana University Assistant Professor, Associate Professor. The examination is a objective type and it contains Questions from different Subjects. Here we are enclosing the topics that has to be covered.
You can also see: Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus
You can also see: Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus
GENERAL SCIENCE Syllabus:
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Bio molecules.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electro-chemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
GENERAL ENGLISH Syllabus:
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Binary Logic
- Clocks & Calendars
- Cubes & Dice
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Problem Solving
- Coded Inequalities
- Double Lineup
- Logical Deductions
- Routes & Networks
- Grouping & Selections
- Evaluating Course of Action
- Statements and Conclusions
- Mathematical and Computer Operations
- Critical Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Decision Making
- Symbols and Notations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Sequence Of Words
- Assertion and Reason
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
- Statements and Assumptions
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE Syllabus:
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian History
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
- Famous Places in India
- Countries and Capitals
Mechanical Syllabus :
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Electrical Machines.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Network Theory.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
Computer Science Syllabus:
- Operating System.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Computer Networks.
- Compiler Design.
- Algebraic expressions.
- Square & Square Root.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
You can also see: PAU Non-Teaching Syllabus
We hope the aspirants got enough information to start their preparation for the Telangana University Professor examination. Keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in to get updated information about Telangana University Professor Syllabus and Test Pattern.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.