RPSC SI Syllabus 2017 Pdf | Rajasthan PSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern & Syllabus Download PDF. The Candidates who are going to apply for the Rajasthan PSC Sub Inspector posts can now avail the syllabus. You can Download the syllabus and start preparation. The Exam pattern is given clearly in this article. So the Aspirants who applied for the Rajasthan PSC Sub Inspector can download the Syllabus here and also you can know the exam pattern. There will be so much of competition for any govt exams.
So start your preparation and get through the written exam. GOVT JOBS provides so many facilities to its Employees, so don’t miss this opportunity and start your preparation by following the syllabus that presented in this article. RPSC SI Syllabus will be helpful for the Applicants during their preparation for the Recruitment Process.
Preparing along with Syllabus and Previous Papers will be easy rather than preparing randomly by which there is scope to miss out some important Topics. In this post, Applicants can also check the Exam pattern of RPSC SI along with the RPSC SI Syllabus which is updated below in this post. The syllabus consists of General Topics and Some Technical topics so we advise the candidates to start their preparation early to avoid the time constraint.
Rajasthan PSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017:
RPSC SI EXAM PATTERN 2017:
|1.||General Hindi||200||2 hours|
|2.||General Knowledge & General Science||200||2 hours|
Rajasthan PSC Sub Inspector SELECTION PROCESS:
- Written Test
SYLLABUS FOR Rajasthan PSC Sub Inspector:
You can also see: Odisha PSC Asst Surgeon Syllabus
GENERAL SCIENCE Syllabus:
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electro-chemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE Syllabus 2017:
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian History
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
- Famous Places in India
- Countries and Capitals
General Hindi Syllabus:
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Plural Forms
- Translation of Sentences.
- Error Detection.