IBM BPO Jobs in Bangalore | IBM Walkin Drive From 8th to 11th November 2016
IBM BPO Jobs in Bangalore | IBM Walkin Drive From 8th to 11th November 2016. IBM job openings for associate – accounts receivable vacancies. Candidates must have strong accounting knowledge and experience. If you feel you are eligible for this opportunity then you can directly attend the walkin recruitment drive at below mentioned venue.
IBM BPO Jobs in Bangalore – Walkin Details:
|Company Name||IBM India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate – (Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
IBM Job Description:
- Candidate will involve in Processing Accounts Receivable – posting and balancing of daily cash applications, preparing journal entries, filing of records, general account reconciliation’s.
- Assisting in special projects will also be required. Such projects may include analysis of receivable accounts, investigation of entries, and pulling audit prep work. Work would also involve netting instructions / CDR instructions ,direct Debit run, rejection of Direct Debit and Oracle updation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should have Strong accounting concepts.
- Exposure to AR invoicing, Billing and Credit notes, customer account reconciliation, debt monitoring, cash application and reporting, credit and collection follow up. Apply online for latest fresher jobs in Bangalore.
- Adhere to client SLA’s and timelines
- Education:UG -B.Com – Commerce
IBM Company Profile:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original.
IBM Walkin Drive in Bangalore Details:
Interview Date: 8th to 11th November 2016.
Interview Time: 11 AM – 2 PM.
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D1 Block , Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road, Rachenahalli, Bangalore.
All the best. Keep visiting All India Jobs for Latest Freshers Jobs Across India.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.