Tech Support Jobs – IBM Walkin Drive in Noida on 8th October 2016
Tech Support Jobs – IBM Walkin Drive in Noida on 8th October 2016. IBM Job Openings in Noida for Freshers as Technical Support Associate position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location. Before attending IBM recruitment drive practice these IBM placement papers to clear the written exam.
Also Check:IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers & IBM Test Pattern
Tech Support Jobs – IBM Walkin Drive in Noida:
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Finance Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About IBM Company:
Neither IBM India Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its subsidiaries (collectively ‘IBM’), nor any authorized third party who assists with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from IBM. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from IBM are sent from an official e-mail id and/or are printed on IBM letterhead with authentic signatures of appropriate IBM authorities.
- IBM India is hiring for Technical Support Associates with 0 – 24 months experience. If interested walk-in with an updated copy of your resume to IBM India
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education ) Any graduates,
- Good communication skills are requisite
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
- Willingness to work in night shifts
- You will be involved in solving technical query & Trouble shooting.
- Receiving or/and making calls to be able to respond to client concerns/ request that are basic technical in nature.
- Perform initial problem determination (Level1) in support of contracted scope of services with related hardware, software and services support as specified in the contract schedule.
- You have to provide technical advice and guidance to Help Desk CSRs for reported incidents for which the CSR cannot find a knowledge document.
- Help Desk focal point for reported High Severity incidents, sending out email alerts, and resolves, updated client website and VRU.
- Assist in End to End Problem, Change and Incident Management.
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
IBM Walk-In Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-In Date: 8th October 2016
Interview Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
UNITECH INFO SPACE,
PLOT 20/21,Bldg 2, 1st floor Sec-135
NOIDA, Nearest Metro Station: Noida City Centre,
NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh – 201301,India
Contact Person: Rupali
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.