Quality Kiosk Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers 8th October 2016
Quality Kiosk Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers 8th October 2016. Quality Kiosk Job Openings in Navi Mumbai for Freshers as Trainee position. 2015 and 2016 batch BE, B.Tech, BCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Quality Kiosk Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers:
|Company Name||QUALITYKIOSK TECHNOLOGIES|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Industry||IT – Software|
- 100% Adherence to Quality Assurance parameters and Standard Operating Procedures in terms of SLAs
- Proactive and prompt communication with clients to resolve their queries quickly and accurately.
- Raising issues/risks to the immediate next level and escalating wherever needed.
- Highlight the challenges faced in monitoring their respective applications to the immediate next level and working towards its closure
- Handling client query calls.
- Ensuring proper handover of their respective applications/ zones to next shift Engineer
- Should be cross trained on multiple zones
- BE/ B Tech / MCA 2015 and 2016 Pass outs
- No Education Gaps
- Prefer Candidates from central / harbor line
- Rotational Shifts/Night Shifts for Male Candidates
- Good Communication Skills Mandatory
Quality Kiosk Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
Quality Kiosk Walk-In Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-In Date: 8th October 2016
Interview Time: 11 AM – 3 PM
Quality Kiosk Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Rupa Solitaire, A Wing, 4th Floor, 419,
Millennium Business Park, Mahape,
Navi Mumbai – 400709
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.