Xerox Job Openings 2016-2017 for BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BA Freshers
Xerox job openings in Kochi for BA, BCom , MA , MCom , MBA , BCA , B.Sc , BBA , M.Sc ( BE, B Tech and MCA candidates cannot apply for this opening) as Benefits Associates in Xerox Business Services. Xerox is hiring for freshers and experienced candidates as Benefits Associates. Only BA, Bcom , MA , Mcom , MBA , BCA , Bsc , BBA , MSc students are eligible to attend the interview.Interested candidates can directly walk in to our office any day between Monday to Friday before 11 AM.
Xerox Job Openings Details:
|Qualification||BA, Bcom , MA , Mcom , MBA , BCA , Bsc , BBA , MSc|
|Job Role||Benefits Associates|
|Salary||As per company standards|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Xerox Company Profile:
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited, is a global leader in business process and information technology services. Our clients tell us that we are responsive, flexible, reliable, and that we do whatever it takes with honesty and integrity to get the job done right. That hard-working culture has been fundamental to our success since our founding in 1988. Putting the client first has allowed ACS to become the pacesetter in business process and information technology services – spanning the globe, pioneering new products, acquiring capabilities, and reaching millions of people with better operating solutions. We bring innovative offerings for Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Transaction Processing, and Customer Care to our clients in Government, Communications, Manufacturing, Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Education, and Transportation. This depth of experience and breadth of capabilities delivers a competitive edge to our clients – giving them the flexibility and scalability to align human and capital resources with their business strategy. ACS simply manages our client’s’ operations – no matter what platform or process – with a global infrastructure and workforce, experienced field administration, and proprietary technologies, processes, and procedures that assure reliability, cost savings, improved performance, business continuity, security, and practical innovation. Expertise and action are what you’d expect from the world’s most capable operations.
- There are several job Openings for Benefits Associates in Xerox Business Services, Kochi.
- This is the Organization Xerox Business Services which is hiring for the Benifits Associates which is Located at Kochi
- with Experience of 0-1 yearand with the
- Education Qualification of BA, Bcom , MA , Mcom, MBA , BCA , Bsc , BBA , MSc ( BE, B Tech and MCA candidates cannot apply for this opening).Flexible working in shifts. Preferably night shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities of Benefits Associates:
1.Responsible for calculation of pension benefits for US clients
2.Responsible for ongoing delivery of services with quality.
3.Update documentation of SOP and operating instructions.
4.Responsible for peer review of transactions.
5.updating process task sheet/documentation for his/her own tasks.
6.Assist new people in understanding the process/tools.
7.All other tasks as assigned.
8.Proficiency in MS-Office, Internet usage and other web-based applications.
9.Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision
Need to carry all experiences letters & education documents (photo copies) while coming for interview.
Xerox Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: Monday to Friday (November 2016)
Time: 11 AM
Xerox Business Services
2nd floor, Vismaya Building
Contact Person: Anoop P A
Xerox Chennai Job Openings Details (Previous)
Xerox Job Openings 2016-2017 for BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BA Freshers. Xerox job openings in Chennai – Associate Engineer vacancies. Xerox Recruitment in Chennai for Associate Engineer, Software Engineer Vacancies. Only Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link. Go through Xerox placement papers before attending interview. so that you can easily crack the interview.
Xerox job openings 2016-2017 details:
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu -Chennai|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
Xerox company Profile:
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information — from data to documents.
Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
- Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
- Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
- Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol.
- May perform one or more of the following
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving. Minimum Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers. Excellent listening skills. Minimum Above average verbal, written and presentation skills. Minimum Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools. Minimum Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems. Minimum Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise. Minimum Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
REQUISITION ID: 16030290
How to apply for Xerox jobs:
Previous Xerox Job Openings Details
Xerox Job Openings 2016-2017 for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers . Xerox Recruitment in India for freshers as Associate Analyst position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Xerox Job Openings 2016-2017 for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organisations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or MCA from a reputable college 2016 pass out ·
- Able to document, track and categorize incidents reported via monitoring or end-user call in incident management repository · Works with supervision
- Leverages knowledgebase to resolve documented issues
- Strong ability to research and manage complex data requests.
- Recognizes how each component (application, system, network) contributes to operational performance goals
- Gathers and maintains operational performance records for functionality review
- Monitors and reports performance against defined targets
- Knows basic terminology and functionality of application
- Knows basic structure of application
- Identifies purpose of application within firm
- Quickly learn policies, processes and procedures related to application
- Applies application policies, processes and procedures
- Monitor and assess application performance level
- Should have knowledge in Structured Software Development processes. Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Show initiative and be proactive
- Provide 24×7 operational support to all production practices on holidays and weekends.
- Assist in support hours of operation and off hour production emergencies.
- Desirable strong software debug/troubleshooting skills
Xerox Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- Deloitte Hyderabad Hiring for Computer Science Freshers 2016-2017
- Wells Fargo Off Campus Recruitment 2016-2017 for Database Analyst
- Northern Trust Financial Analyst Freshers Walkin Drive from 13th to 15th September 2016
- Vertex Walkin Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers from 12th to 17th September 2016
How To Apply For Xerox Recruitment 2016-2017:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.