Teradata Off Campus Drive 2016-2017 for Freshers in Hyderabad
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2016-2017 for Freshers in Hyderabad. Teradata Recruitment in Hyderabad for Freshers as Product Support Engineer Position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2016-2017 for Freshers:
|Job Role||Product Support Engineer|
- This is an opportunity for an individual to become a member of the Teradata Global Support team in providing specialized support to the Teradata database. The candidate will work remotely with a team of engineers devoted to providing World Class service in support of Teradata customers globally and occasionally, when required, directly at the customer location.
- The Product Support Engineer is responsible for providing deep level technical support to Teradata Field Engineers, Call Center Agents, and Customers who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, and debugging complex database software problems.
- Employees will learn all areas of the database software including general configuration, implementation, administration, performance (both at the system and individual SQL query level), dump analysis, filesystem recovery, and problem recreation using in-house test systems.
- Specialization is encouraged, and Teradata Certification is available in a number of areas. Teradata Global support is a 24×7 operation and may require working non-standard shifts and on-call rotation.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct problem triage, trouble shooting and problem analysis on complex incidents that are escalated to GSC. Gather data and prepare templates as required for data analysis.
- Assist senior analyst in completing analysis.
- Knowledge Management and related activities.
- Validate Knowledge content for accuracy, relevancy, and currency.
- Create and maintain Technical Alerts and other related technical artifacts. Create Defect tracking tickets.
- Lead and/or participate on teams focused on creating technical bulletins, procedures and support processes (Change Templates, FRO bulletins, Service bulletins, Support tools.
- Interface into other organizations (internal and external). Ability to maneuver cross-organizationally and demonstrate a high-level of professionalism. Ability to deliver succinct and concise presentations
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eagerness/aptitude for learning things quickly
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Work various shifts (i.e. after-hours, weekends, and holidays) as needed
- Provide 7×24 rotating on-call support
- Bachelor of Science degree or other technical discipline
- Understanding of logical/physical database concepts
- Cultural awareness
- Practical Database experience
- Experience with SQL and query tuning
- Experience in analyzing performance issues on LINUX/UNIX
- Experience in Application development
– See more at: http://www.teradatacareers.com/templates/EMEACareers/detail.aspx?jid=161603&RegionId=12884905678#sthash.95sTyQ4A.dpuf
Teradata Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Teradata Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.