TCS Walkin Drive in Mumbai for Freshers from 19th to 23rd September 2016
TCS Walkin Drive in Mumbai for Freshers from 19th to 23rd September 2016. TCS Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Team Member position. BA, BBA, B.Com, BBM, BBI, BAF freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check TCS Placement Papers before attend the interview. It is mandatory to write Heena Patel-HR & DT Number as Reference on top of your resume. NO DT NUMBER NO INTERVIEW (Please ensure you have valid DT Number when you walk in for an interview)
Also Check: TCS Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers & TCS Test Pattern and Syllabus
TCS Walkin Drive in Mumbai for freshers:
|Qualification||BA, BBA, B.Com, BBM, BBI, BAF|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Team Member|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Role is to provide Support/Services for International & Global Customers
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers (Verbal/written)
- Good comprehension skills, ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers are facing
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Should be comfortable with Night shifts
- B.com, BA, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM 2015 & 2016 pass outs only (No MBA / BE / B.Tech)
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years break in Career or Academics
- Should have not appeared for an Interview with TCS in last 6 months
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview
- DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link https://www.careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Select “India” geography & next click on “Entry level Hiring” link.
- Step 3: Choose BPS to apply.
- Step 4: Go to “Register here (For New candidate)” link then please select area as off campus applicants and fill the details.
- Step 5: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
TCS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
TCS Walkin Details:
Interview Date: 19th to 23rd September 2016
Timing: 12 PM – 4 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
Nesco Complex, Hall no 8 (also known as Hall no F),
Opposite Mahananda Dairy
Western Express Highway, Goregaon East,
Mumbai – 400 063, Maharashtra
REFERENCE: It is mandatory to write Heena Patel-HR & DT Number as Reference on top of your resume
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.