Salesforce Job Openings 2016-2017 for freshers – Software Engineer
Salesforce Job Openings 2016-2017 for freshers – Software Engineer. Salesforce Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Software Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Salesforce Job Openings 2016-2017 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Intern|
|Industry Type||IT -Software Engineer|
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
Salesforce Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Salesforce Recruitment 2016-2017:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.