Oracle Mumbai Freshers Walkin Drive on 17th September 2016
Oracle Mumbai Freshers Walkin Drive on 17th September 2016. Oracle Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as KPO Back office position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend for this position. You can also check Oracle Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview through below mentioned address.
Also Check: Oracle Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers & Oracle Test Pattern
Oracle Mumbai Freshers Walkin Drive Details:
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||KPO Back office|
- Exciting & Urgent opportunity with Oracle Financial Services Software ltd ( OFSS) Grab it before its lost
- MEGA HIRING FOR ORACLE KPO BACK OFFICE PROJECT REQUIRE.
- Experience in any of the below area will be considered:
- Accounts / Finance related Back Office process / Equities / Derivatives / Mutual Funds / Capital Markets / Investment Banking / KPO / Any other financial experience
- Full Time B.com / BMS / BBI / BAF / BFM.
- FULL TIME MBA /MMS /PGDBA.
- Appeared / Completed CA / CPT / ICWA /CS NOT REQUIRED.
- Eligibility Criteria: ( BELOW 50% IN ANY ACADAMICS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAIN e.g. 10th 12th & Graduation )
- Minimum 50% for Lateral in all academics – SSC, HSC, Graduation & Post graduation (if any)
- Minimum 60% for Freshers in all academics – SSC, HSC, Graduation & Post graduation (if any)
- Graduation should be regular full time
Oracle Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test for candidates lest than 6months
- Capital Markets Test for candidates 6months and above
- Operational Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview.
- Printout of your updated resume.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof
Oracle Walkin Drive 2016:
Near HUB Mall (GO building)
Besides Nirlon complex main gate
Off Western Express Highway
Mumbai – 400 063
Contact Person: Anita Sarkar / RAVINA
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.