Oracle Hiring in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA freshers
Oracle Hiring in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA freshers. Oracle Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as System Analyst position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can also check Oracle Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Oracle Recruitment 2017 For Freshers
Oracle Hiring in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA freshers:
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As a Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customers IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the clients site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should have knowledge of some Oracle products and one platform that is being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from senior engineers and management and, in some areas may work independently.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
Oracle Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Oracle Recruitment 2016-2017:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.