MSCI Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers as Database Administrator Position
MSCI Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers as Database Administrator Position. MSCI Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Database Administrator position. BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
MSCI Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA|
|Job Role||Database Administrator|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
- The Database Administrator Intern will be responsible for working with the DBA department to assist in the day-to-day administration, support and ongoing enhancement of MSCI Database Infrastructure.
- The DBA Intern will be primarily responsible for assisting in the maintenance of Database and learning how to support the environment to maximize system uptime and productivity.
- The position requires a highly motivated, team-oriented person with excellent communication skills and an emphasis in Database Design.
- The candidate will be responsible for the analysis, design, validation, and implementation of enterprise-wide SQL Server databases including data modeling, performance tuning, and back-up and recovery.
- He/She will have the opportunity to maintain database availability, reliability and performance commensurate with service level agreements.
- Graduate, BE, B-Tech, BCA, MCA or equivalent
- Person must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of any database will be advantage.
MSCI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For MSCI Recruitment 2016-2017:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.