Interglobe Walkin Drive 2016-2017 for Freshers on 8th September 2016. InterGlobe Job Openings in Jaipur for freshers as Cabin Crew Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this walkin drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Interglobe Walkin Drive 2016-2017 for Freshers:
|Company Name||InterGlobe Enterprise limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Industry Type||Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways|
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 Years of age.
- Educational Qualification : Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognised Board or University.
- Communication : Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height : Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance : Clear skin, positive body language and well groomed. No visible scars or tattoos.
- Please wear a Half-sleeve Shirt and a knee length well fitted Skirt with black Stocking.
- Candidate must carry, a passport size photograph, 10th and 12th Mark Sheets from a recognised Board or University, Photocopy of Pan Card or Passport.
Interglobe Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
InterGlobe Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 8th September 2016
Walkin Time: 11 AM – 3 PM
Tonk Rod, Durgapura,