HCL Walkin Recruitment 2016-2017 for 150 Job Openings
HCL Walkin Recruitment 2016-2017 for 150 Job Openings. HCL Job Openings in Kolkata for freshers as Associate Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interview Date is 13th September 2016. You can crack the interview check HCL Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend this drive through below mentioned address.
HCL Walkin Recruitment 2016-2017:
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms. For more information, please visit www.hcl.com
- Designation: Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
- CTC: 2.5 Lakhs
- Domains: Application/Software Development/Infrastructure
- Hiring Model: Through HCL TSS LEAP ( http://www.hcltss.com)
- Note: Lancesoft premises is an assessment centre of HCL TSS, the candidates getting shortlisted would be called to HCL Office on 30th September, 2016 for the final round and pre joining discussion).
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (All streams) & MCA
- Year of passing – 2013, 2014, 2015&16
- Candidates should be good communicators in English.
- Should be ready to relocate to any office of HCL across the globe.
- Candidates should have a learning attitude
- Candidates should have good levels of English, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer fundamentals.
- Xth – 55% (More then 54.5% is eligible)
- XIIth – 55% (More then 54.5% is eligible)
- UG/PG- 60% (More than 59.5 is eligible)
- Note – Percentage criteria is mandatory
- DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
- SOFTWARE ADMINISTRATION AND MONITORING
- APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
- PHASE 1 – TRAINING (LEAP Classroom) AT HCL TECHNOLOGIES CAMPUS – MANESAR (NEAR GURGAON) FOR 3 MONTHS.
- PHASE 2 – OJT AT THE RESPECTIVE HCL OFFICES. PREFERENCE WOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATE’S HOMETOWN (DEPENDING ON PROJECT AVAILABILITY) FOR 3 MONTHS.
- PHASE 3 – DEPLOYMENT IN THE PROJECT OF HCL – GIVING PREFERENCE TO THE CANDIDATE’S HOMETOWN (DEPENDING ON PROJECT AVAILABILITY).
HCL Selection Process:
- COMMUNICATIONS ASSESSMENT
- TECHNICAL ASSESSMENT
- ONLINE APTITUDE TEST-CO CUBES
- HR ROUND
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- Dell Walkin Recruitment Drive for Freshers on 12th and 13th September 2016
- Amazon Mega Walkin Drive for Multiple Positions from 12th to 17th September 2016
- TCS BPS Walkin Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers on 12th to 16th September
- Deloitte Walkin Drive for 2015, 2016 Passout Freshers on 17th September 2016
HCL Walkin Drive 2016 Details:
Walk-in Date: 13th September 2016
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM
DN-14, 5TH FLOOR, VISHNU TOWER,
SALTLAKE, SECTOR-V, KOL 91.
Note: Trijal Technologies is an assessment centre of HCL TSS, the candidates getting shortlisted would be called to HCL Office at Unitech for the final round and pre joining discussion).
Contact Person: Mr. Ramaranjan Chatterjee
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.