EATON Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers in Pune. EATON Job Openings in Pune for Freshers as Associate Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech Freshers are eligible to Apply For this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
EATON Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers in Pune:
|Job Role||Analyst – EDI Integration|
- Serves as an IT EDI Integration Analyst with expertise in EDI file Integration between Eaton Oracle System, SAP and other ERPs.
- Has adequate knowledge about the Oracle procure to pay and order to cash cycles or knowledge about the SAP SD module with exposure to Quote to cash(QTC), Requisition to Cash (RTC) business processes
- Has worked on few EDI integrations, preferably involving Oracle Apps, SAP EDI.
- Work collaboratively with people in similar roles from other ERP areas at Eaton such as Oracle Apps, SAP, Vista or MFG PRO.
- Has experience and working knowledge of EDI concepts including standards such as EDIFACT, ANSI X12 and IDOC.
- Works with business functional users to gather and analyze EDI requirements and define processes and system solutions.
- Works with various Functional Analysts and middleware developers to create technical requirements and EDI process flows.
- Actively participates in all phases of EDI involvement including, requirements gathering, functional and technical design specifications and analysis, testing, implementation and support.
- Develops strong partnerships to fully understand business process analysis and solution design and works with users to identify business issues/requirements and recommend cost effective solutions.
- Adheres to Eaton’s Change Management Process for changes to the applications and supporting infrastructure.
- Adheres to Eaton’s Portfolio Management and PROLaunch Processes using the Project Portfolio Tool as the mechanism used to request EDI related projects.
- Has some general knowledge of IBMs Sterling Integrator (SI) and how it is used at Eaton to be able to assess whether projects requiring SI are feasible.
- Serves as an Eaton EDI subject matter expert (SME) engaged in the software development lifecycle.
- Supports others on EDI project and teams by sharing knowledge in methods, modules, technology or techniques.
- Utilizes a disciplined development methodology for continuous evolution and optimization for the EDI solution.
- Strives to implement standard EDI transactions without customization. Should customization be necessary, analyze, design and develop customizations that conform to established EDI standards and practices.
- Designs and develops appropriate EDI interface specifications to meet mapping requirements.
- Fully documents all designs (technical specs), configurations, customizations, and interfaces to other systems.
- Works with Business Analysts in the Program Management Office (PMO) to evaluate and refine business requirements documents and subsequently produce technical requirements documents. Technical specifications would include mapping specifications, development specifications and business process flows.
- Participates in design reviews with system analysts and end users.
- Adheres to development standards, processes, guidelines and procedures.
- Supports all testing activities and ensures Quality of the EDI deliverables
- Ensures compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Change Management standards and guidelines.
- Works closely with the trading partners to define the transactions and business process flows.
- Maintains a functional understanding of GIS/SI and its capabilities to provide correct specifications to the middleware developers
- Maintains contacts and relationships with the trading partner and the trading partner technical staff.
- Maintains the overall project priority of all active EDI projects.
- Creates a unique Project Portfolio project for each trading partner engagement.
- Provides advanced business process troubleshooting support as necessary.
- Requires a four year college degree in computer science or related degree
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with experience of direct customer involvement and requirements analysis
- Experience in configuring EDI setups in SAP with exposure to Quote to Cash(QTC), Requisition to Cash (RTC) modules or Oracle eCommerce Gateway, Oracle RLM modules
- Must have extensive knowledge of ASC X12 EDI Standards & EDIFACT EDI Standards.
- Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal. Excellent time management skills to effectively manage changes in priority between projects, implementations, and daily support issues
- Must have strong problem solving, root cause analysis, and solution design skills.
- Must be able to learn to produce the MRS format for EDI (which is in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet format). These are then used as specifications for building EDI middleware mappings.
- Good team player, self-motivating and committed with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline
- Requires an excellent understanding of key business processes. Ability to coordinate many activities on a medium to large scale project. Good project management skills