CSC Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers – Application Engineer. CSC Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Application Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also check: CSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers & CSC Test Pattern
CSC Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers:
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems to meet client business needs.
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works with customer(s) to provide hands-on first level support.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Experience working with computer hardware
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
CSC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs