Aon Hewitt Noida Walkin Drive for freshers from 1st to 7th October 2016
Aon Hewitt Noida Walkin Drive for freshers from 1st to 7th October 2016. Aon Hewitt Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Backend Process position. B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, BHM Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Aon Hewitt Noida Walkin Drive for freshers:
|Company Name||AON Hewitt|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, BMS, BHM|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Backend Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Center / ITES|
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 30,000 professionals in 120 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
- Timely completion of the task, Inventory management and ongoing quality service delivery of the task assigned.
- Complying to all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards, MIS, internal guidelines and following customer concern matrix
- Carrying out data entry and rule based entry for processes and performing simple process calculations
- Graduate with Bachelors Degree (Except Btech / BE/ LLB/ B.ED /BSc (IT)/BCA/MCA OR regular MBA)
- You bring knowledge & expertise.
- 0 – 2 years work experience in back office or similar transaction processing.
- Freshers are eligible(2016 passout with result)
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication
- Previous experience from Outsourcing and possessing good social skills
- Flexibility to work in 24*5 shift environment
- Flexibility to occasionally extend work hours to meet business needs
- Flexibility to move across client teams
- Willingness to sign a service agreement before every overseas travel /assignment
Aon Hewitt Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Aon Hewitt Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 1st to 7th October 2016
Walkin Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
Tower A| Plot No.6 |
Tech Boulevard Sec-127,
Contact Person: Neha Sharma
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.