Software Engineer Jobs – EFI Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017
Software Engineer Jobs – EFI Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017. EFI Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Engineer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Software Engineer Jobs – EFI Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We are Nimble, and WE are Transparent
- WE are Sprinters! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
- EFI is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Fiery Business Unit in our Bangalore office.
- Use the latest technologies to develop state of the art software platforms to permit the management of thousands of printers across the world.
- You will be developing highly reliable software platforms that will drive printer sales and permit our customers to understand and optimize their business.
- Very strong C/C++ programming on Windows / Linux environment IS A MUST.
- Hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
- Strong multithreaded application debugging skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG /GDB an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Quick learner / self starter and thrive in change.
- Good communication skills
- A background in printing/ printer development is an added advantage ( but not a must ).
EFI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For EFI Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.