Software Engineer Job Vacancies in Cisco Bangalore – Apply online
Software Engineer Job Vacancies in Cisco Bangalore – Apply online.
Cisco Job Openings in Bangalore for Software Engineer Position. Any Graduate are eligible to apply online for Cisco vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Cisco Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers ,
Cisco Placement Papers & Cisco Test Patterns
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Content Security engineering team within Cisco India is growing and we are seeking experienced test engineers to be part of a highly talented team that is responsible for developing enterprise-class web security products in a fast paced agile environment.
- This engineering team is responsible for the end-to-end engineering activities of the software of the Web Security Appliance (WSA) product line.
- Ideal senior developer would be someone who enjoys the opportunity to lead design & development and deliver high-quality solutions in a fast paced team oriented environment.
- Wok on Automation efforts by developing strategy, writing automated tests, and working on cross-team level to achieve maximum coverage.
- Automation tests and regression testing framework for WSA features.
- Develop Functional testing scenarios
- Develop test plans
- Automate and Execute test cases
- Responsible for release test planning and scheduling.
- Track test cases and results
- Raise, prioritise, and verify defects and fixes
- Experience with automation frameworks.
- Skilled in developing test cases with pyATS, robot framework, Selenium.
- Skilled with Python and shell scripting to aid the automation & CI.
- Knowledge of LDAP, Routing, DNS, SSH, Telnet, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP
- Strong working knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS testing
- Strong software troubleshooting skills
- Strong network troubleshooting skills
- Direct experience in test planning for medium to large scale engineering projects.
- Experience working with remote teams, across multiple time zones
- Direct experience in test planning for medium to large scale engineering projects
- Unix based QA experience
- Domain knowledge of web security
- Desirable experience and skills
- Prior experience testing network security or network appliances
- Creative and “out of the box” problem solver
- Able to switch gears in various high-stress situations
- Impeccable work ethic
- Independent, assertive and fights for improving product quality
- Self-motivated and open to feedback, encourages constructive criticism on his or her work.
- Strong sense of accountability
- Eager to learn, adopt and apply rapidly changing new technologies and methodologies
- Efficient and effective at approaching and escalating quality issues when appropriate
Cisco Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Cisco Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.