NCR Recruitment Drive 2016 – 2017 for Graduates – Across India
NCR Recruitment Drive 2016 – 2017 for Graduates – Across India. NCR Job Openings in across India for freshers as Software Engineer Trainee Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
NCR Recruitment Drive 2016 – 2017 for Graduates:
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Location||Anyware in India|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About NCR Company:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to work on the PSC projects with C++ technology for NCR customers.
- The role needs technical skills in C++ technology, passion to learn the product, customer knowledge and existing development approach from existing on shore teams and establish off shore development process and deliver customer projects.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- English speaking and writing
- C++ (should be strong in this area)
- Experience in Systems-level software design and development
- Experience in C++, VC++, MFC required
- Serial or USB communication knowledge in Windows required
- Organization and Attention to detail required Development Environment
- Experience with developing for Windows XPPro/Win7
- MFC, Win32, OLE/ATL, COM/ActiveX and C runtime Libraries and APIs
- Experience with any of MSVC 6.0,2008,2010 and associated debugging tools
- PIC24 or any Microcontroller Programming
- Programming languages: C, C++, and assembler.
- Knowledge of working on ARM processors desirable
- Experience in developing software for hardware systems using software and hardware tools such as debuggers, In Circuit Emulators, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, etc.
- Understanding of PCs and embedded microprocessor systems hardware and operating systems architectures
- Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
- Statement to Third Party Agencies
- To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For NCR Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.