Infosys Recruitment 2016 for Systems Engineer Freshers in Pune
Infosys Recruitment 2016 for Systems Engineer Freshers in Pune. Infosys Job Openings in Pune for Freshers as Systems Engineer Position. Any graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for this position.
Infosys Recruitment 2016 for Systems Engineer Freshers:
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Knowledge Management : Document and share own learnings from the project, seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects IN ORDER TO drive higher efficiency effectiveness and preserve organization knowledge.
- Maintenance : All the activities l isted above IN ORDER TO enhance the application and maintain the quality as per the requirements,SLAs.
- Production Support : Respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, suggest / implement work around, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines IN ORDER TO ensure support availability as per agreed SLAs.
- Transition : Participate and prepare KT sessions, document the understanding, take on Shadow Support IN ORDER TO take up or transfer the primary responsibility activ ities.
- Warranty : Respond to production issues, arrive at a solution with inputs from stakeholders, test and implement the solution IN ORDER TO enable the application availability as per agreed Service Levels.
- Implementation : Work on `Go Live` activiti es as per the Implementation Plan IN ORDER TO enable productionization of application without any issues.
- Testing : Perform validation activities (Functional , Integration, System, User experience) based on the plans, identification and validation of de fects found (Including UAT), creation and reviewing of artifacts (Test Scripts, Documentation, Automation, Setups ) IN ORDER TO ensure a quality deliverable.
- Development : Develop and review artifacts (Code, Documentation, Unit test scripts ) conduct revi ews for self and peers, conduct unit test and document unit test results IN ORDER TO build the application and make it ready for validation /delivery.
- Architecture : Understand application architecture document and seek inputs from the architecture / desi gn team to understand the overall architecture IN ORDER TO provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements.
- Design : Do Impact Analysis, create Design Specifications as per the high level design, create Unit Test Plans IN ORDER TO develop / validate / maintain the application as per the requirements.
- Requirements Gathering : Understand the requirements (both functional and non functional) by going through the specifications and with inputs from Business Analysts IN ORDER TO participate effi ciently in the Design, Development and Testing phases of the project.
Infosys Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Infosys Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.