Genpact Walkin Drive for Freshers in Jaipur on 5th and 6th August 2016
Genpact Walkin Drive for Freshers in Jaipur on 5th and 6th August 2016. Genpact Job Openings in Jaipur for freshers as Process Associate Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact Walkin Drive for Freshers in Jaipur:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
- Genpact Jaipur hiring for Voice Process-Freshers/ Experienced !!
- HR Reference : Rupu Saha
- Work Location: Jaipur
- Shifts: Night Shifts (candidates needs to be flexible with any type of shift timings)
- Profile: Voice Process(Process Associate)
- Excellent Communication Skill is a Must
- Assistance and meet customer defined levels of Quality in Operations.
- Willing to work in Voice process
- Candidates needs to be flexible with all types of shift timings
- Education : Any Graduate
- 2 CV(Write “Rupu Saha” on the top of your CV)
- 1 original ID proof(PAN card, Voter ID card etc.)
- 2 pass port size photograph
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 5th and 6th August 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 2 PM
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.