Genpact Off Campus for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA Graduates – 22nd to 24th August 2016
Genpact Off Campus for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA Graduates – 22nd to 24th August 2016. Genpact Job Openings in Kolkata for freshers as IT Support Associate Position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact Off Campus for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA Graduates:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||IT Support Associate|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A|
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities. Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Data quest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
- Excellent command over English & Customer service skills .
- Candidate should be comfortable with voice process.
- Ability to handle Customers query and resolve issues asap as per Standard Procedure.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations.
- The candidate should be able to successfully handle customer queries and meet customer defined levels of quality in operations.
- Candidate should be flexible working in night shifts.
- Work Location – Gurgaon/Noida/Hyderabad
- BCA/B.Tech/B.sc(IT) graduates can apply.
- Any technical graduate can apply.
- NOTE : M.Tech/ MCA /M.Sc pursuing or completed candidates are not eligible
- Freshers/Experienced both can apply
- Profile: IT Support Associate
- Excellent communication skill is mandatory.
- Should be okay with night shifts.
- Should be okay to relocate.
- CV(Write “Mita” on the top of your CV)
- 1 original ID proof(PAN card, Voter ID card etc.)
- 1 pass port size photograph
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 22nd to 24th August 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 2 PM
Sector V, Kolkata 700091(behind Bakstage)
Bus Stop – Webel More
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.