Freshers Off Campus Drive in Bangalore CGI On 22nd August 2016
Freshers Off Campus Drive in Bangalore CGI On 22nd August 2016. CGI Job Openings Bangalore for Associate Software Engineer Position. Only 2015 and 2016 Batch BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You should check CGI Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: CGI Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Freshers Off Campus Drive in Bangalore CGI:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Event Date||22nd August 2016|
|Last Date||20th August 2016|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer[UX/UI]|
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logica transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
- 2015/2016 batch BE /B.Tech /ME /M.Tech /MCA (CS/IT,ECE)
- Your aggregate marks of all semesters put together should be more than 65% in case of highest professional degree
- X/ XII marks should be > 60%
- Good pH Score
- Training certificate is not mandatory
- Any Candidate with multiple profiles or applications will be disqualified.
- You should not have attended any CGI drives for any profile in last 6 months
- Hands on in UI/UX Design & Development tools
- Basic exposure to Front-end Design/Development
- Basic exposure to develop design concept and Visual Experience design and integration
- Will develop a User centric design and development (UCD) mental model with basic exposure of SDLC
- Will handle simple UI based project under guidance of senior/lead or as individual contributor
- Should have basic exposure to any one server-side languages and OOPS concept
- Will be hands-on in any CSS/JS based framework and execution
- Should be creative and enthusiastic to learn
- Basic knowledge in Photoshop
- Familiar with principles of UI design and user experience
- Having understanding and inclination to build career as UI/front-end developer.
- Understanding of UI layout
- Familiar with RWD (Responsive Web Design)
- Good Communication and Analytical Skills to understand the requirements
- Candidates willing to commit for atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
CGI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For CGI Off Campus Drive 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.