Esko Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017 for QA Engineer – Bangalore
Esko Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017 for QA Engineer – Bangalore. Esko Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as QA Engineer Position. Bleacher’s Degree freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Esko Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017:
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Industry||IT – Software|
About The Company:
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
- Esko is looking for QA Engineer position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of various Esko products.
- Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various products and testing methodologies of the organization
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing
- Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of product/module features
- Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the cause and generate a detailed report
- Methodically document steps which exhibit a problem and be able to reproduce and communicate these steps
- Interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues
- Bachelors degree with 0-1 years of work experience in software testing lifecycle working as part of a team
- Good analytical skills and self initiative to learn new testing methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Hands-on experience of
- Writing test cases
- System testing of client server applications on Windows platform
- Defect reporting and tracking process
- Understanding of XML
- Hands-on experience of
- Test Automation tools
- System testing of client server applications on Mac platform
- Defect tracking and test management tools
- Scripting with either Java Script, VB Script or Apple Script
- Writing and executing SQL Queries
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
- Working knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Esko Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Esko Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.