CSS Corp Walkin Drive for NOC Engineers from 3rd to 5th August 2016
CSS Corp Walkin Drive for NOC Engineers from 3rd to 5th August 2016. CSS Corp Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as NOC Engineer position. Any graduate Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Work Location will be in Bangalore, screenings and interviews will be conducted in Chennai @ MEPZ, Tambaram Sanatorium. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
CSS Corp Walkin Drive for NOC Engineers:
|Company Name||CSS CORP Pvt.Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 year|
|Job Role||NOC Engineer|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
CSS Corp is a leading technology company supporting enterprise and consumer products, managing IT infrastructure and deploying networks. We partner with many of the Fortune 1000 companies to help realize their strategic business outcomes and be future-ready. Our expertise and in-depth understanding of the enterprise & consumer product space, along with proven pedigree in Infrastructure Management, help customers increase revenues, optimize costs, enhance IT availability and business efficiency, to more than 100+ customers worldwide. Our R&D arm, CSS Corp Innovation Labs designs and develops products and IP, creates platforms and solutions to accelerate IT transformation and enable faster go to market for customers. Our three lines of business include Tech support, infra support & carrier and network support. Technology support is in our DNA With over 5,500 technology professionals across 13 locations globally, we have a rich heritage of 14+ years in managing large and complex support ecosystems. From home devices, whether its enterprise or consumer, datacenters, applications and desktops to services, we have built our reputation on delivering stellar customer experiences. Because we chart the right support strategy, deploy the right processes and technology to enable it, and then execute impeccably – every day and every interaction.
- Min 6 to 12 months experience in a NOC environment.
- Should have basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Knowledge on monitoring tools will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on ITIL Concepts, Incident Management, Problem Management.
- 24/7 Monitoring of the network for alarms or certain conditions requiring special attention to avoid impact on the networks performance
- Avoid interruption of service and Ensure perfect network performance
- Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that include: telecommunications circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core applications.
- Recognize, identify, and prioritize incidents in accordance with business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact.
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages, and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams with proper documentation and notification.
- Monitoring the progress of the resolution of the incident and keeping those who are affected by the incident up to date with the status.
- Excellent communications and soft skills, including ability to listen to and summarize and concisely share key information with customers and team members
- Capable of multitasking in a high pace environment, effectively and efficiently
CSS Corp Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
CSS Corp Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 3rd to 5th August 2016
Walkin Time: 11 AM – 8 PM
B-14 MEPZ SEZ,
Contact Person: Gerard / Vandhana
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.