Amazon Walkin Drive for freshers from 9th to 13th August 2016
Amazon Walkin Drive for freshers from 9th to 13th August 2016. Amazon Job Vacancies in Hyderabad for freshers for Multiple Positions. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend for this position. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Amazon Walkin Drive for freshers:
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Multiple positions|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
We invite Freshers and Experienced candidates with good communication skills for below role.
Current Roles :
- Seller Support
- Transaction Risk Investigator
- Customer Service Associate
- Seller Support Associate Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Transaction Risk Investigator Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Customer Service Associate Minimum qualification is 10+2.
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Seller Support Associate:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Seller Support Associate 270000/- to 400000/-
- Transaction Risk Investigator 290000/- to 420000/-
- Customer Service Associate (Full Time) 173000/- to 350000/-
- Customer Service Associate (Part Time) 108125/- to 165000/-
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 9th to 13th August 2016
Time: 10 AM – 3 PM
Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitec City, Hyderabad – 500081.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.