Amazon Hyderabad Freshers Walkin Drive on 26th and 27th August 2016
Amazon Hyderabad Freshers Walkin Drive on 26th and 27th August 2016. Amazon Job Vacancies in Hyderabad for freshers for Multiple Positions. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend for this position. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers & Amazon Test Pattern and Syllabus
Amazon Hyderabad Freshers Walkin Drive:
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Multiple positions|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
We invite Freshers and Experienced candidates with good communication skills for below role.
Current Roles :
- Seller Support
- Customer Service Associate
- Seller Support Associate Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Customer Service Associate Minimum qualification is 10+2.
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Seller Support Associate:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions
- Seller Support Associate 274000/- to 380000/-
- Customer Service Associate (Full Time) 173000/- to 350000/-
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- Jobs in Bangalore – Ample Walkin Drive for Freshers from 29th to 31st August 2016
- Elico Walkin Drive for freshers in Hyderabad from 26th August to 2nd September 2016
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017 for BE, B.Tech Freshers
- Root Info Solutions Walkin Drive BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers on 27th to 28th August 2016
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 26th and 27th August 2016
Time: 10 AM – 3 PM
Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitec City, Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: Imran
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.