WNS Chennai Walkin Drive for Freshers on 15th and 18th July 2016
WNS Chennai Walkin Drive for Freshers on 15th and 18th July 2016. WNS Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Accounts Executive position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
WNS Chennai Walkin Drive for Freshers:
|Company Name||WNS Global Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Strong understanding of financial accounting principles and business legal structures
- Review credit documentation of the loan application and other various addendum related to the loan application
- Have good sector and legal structure knowledge for entities that operate in Middle East
- Ability to work on complex spreadsheets of financial statements and identify / analyse inconsistencies and inaccuracies in case on the basis of comparison of various documentation
- Analysis of financial statements of companies and individuals for credit appraisal process
- Candidate would be working on Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, Business Banking and self-employed segments
- Ability to work on audited statements, in-house statements, cash flows, projections and project financing analysis
- Spreading the financial statements in a customized web-based application precisely with adhered guidelines
- Normalizing the financial statements and arriving on the true profitability figures
- Commenting on financial performance and financial position of the Borrower/Company
- Highlighting any additional information request to the Relationship Manager (RM)
- Timely and accurately process and deliver work assigned by Team Leader and support junior processors as per the direction of Team Leader ensuring the smooth work flow of processes and compliance with service standards.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs
- Conduct thorough research and aim to deliver accurate and high quality deliverable
- Minimize risk and avoid possible loss by ensuring accuracy in processing
- Ensure that gaps/inconsistencies, if any are appropriately highlighted to the onshore team requirements
- Communicate promptly to queries received from onshore team
- Achieve the required volume of work within the established deadlines / service standards
- Graduation in Commerce or Business Administration Post Graduate in Finance/MBA (Finance) or Chartered Accountants/ Chartered Financial Analyst
WNS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
WNS Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-in Date: 15th and 18th July 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 1 PM
WNS Global Services (P) Ltd,
Block 10, DLF IT Park, 10th Floor 1/124 Shivaji Gardens,
Moonlight Stop, Ramapuram Nandambakkam Post,
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.