Sitel Walkin Drive for Technical Support Process from 18th to 25th July 2016
Sitel Walkin Drive for Technical Support Process from 18th to 25th July 2016. Sitel Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Technical Support Process position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Sitel Walkin Drive for Technical Support Process:
|Company Name||Sitel India Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A|
- Age: 19 years to 35 years
- Minimum Qualification: Intermediate
- Maximum Qualification Graduates (Undergrads can be considered but should not be regular college goers)
- Experience 0-1 year of experience in BPO/ Customer service industry.
- Communication skills Exceptional Spoken English skills.
- The selected candidates should be able to join ASAP and have all documents handy for background verification.
- Shifts- Rotational US shifts (Should be comfortable to work in night shifts)
- Cab Facility will be provided.
- 5-Days working (2 Rotational and Split offs)
- Leaves will not be allowed during initial 6 months
- Experience: 0-4 Years
- Excellent communication skill with good hold on grammar
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Willingness to work in US shifts
- Handling outbound and inbound calls from US and resolving customer grievances.
- Candidate should have good technical skills.
Sitel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Sitel Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-in Date: 16th to 25th July 2016
Walk-in Time: 11 AM – 6 PM
SITEL India Pvt Ltd,
Boomerang Building, 5th Floor B wing,
Chandivali, Andheri East. Mumbai.
HR Bhakti Akolkar
HR Ramesh Pal
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.