Infosys BPO Walkin Drive in Bangalore on 8th July 2016
Infosys BPO Walkin Drive in Bangalore on 8th July 2016. Infosys BPO Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Technical voice process position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walk-in interview at the below mentioned location.
Infosys BPO Walkin Drive in Bangalore:
|Company Name||Infosys BPO|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Voice Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Infosys bpo Bangalore has the following requirement under Semi Voice Technical Process
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Designation: Technical Support Voice
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Qualification: Any Grads (Regular 15 years of Education)
- Shift : 24X7 work environment
- Fresher to 24 months experience in any BPO role.
- Excellent communications skills
- Should be willing to work in Semi Voice Technical
- Candidates should be willing to work in Voice and Chat support.
- Please mention ‘DS-Anup”on top of your cv before submit your candidature.
- Documents needed for spot offer
- Originals + Photocopy of 10th, 12th, Graduation/Diploma with marks card.
- 2 passport size photograph.
- Any valid photo id ( eg: College id, DL, Passport)
- If you have already attended Please refer your friends and give them an opportunity to become part of Infosys-BPO ask them to Please mention HRO in Source column of application form as its
- Mandatory (Also Carry print out of this and attach with your updated CV).
Infosys Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Infosys BPO Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 8th July 2016
Walkin Time: 10 AM to 4 PM
No. 27, Bannerghatta Road,
J. P. Nagar, 3rd Phase,
Bangalore – 560 076
Contact Person : Bhavana / Shruthi
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.