HR Job Openings at CSC Chennai for freshers – Apply online
HR Job Openings at CSC Chennai for freshers – Apply online. CSC Job Vacancies in Chennai for freshers as Associate Human Resource Position. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education freshers are eligible to apply for position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also check: CSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
HR Job Openings at CSC Chennai for freshers:
|Job Role||Associate Human Resource|
- Provides service delivery and support in recruitment and employment, new business, employee reassignment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training, AA/EEO, and special projects to fully leverage human capital.
- Assists in the implementation of human resources policies and procedures through the dissemination of employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings.
- Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organizational needs to provide appropriate parties with necessary human resources information.
- Counsels employees on company Human Resources plans, policies and procedures to ensure employees have appropriate information to make informed choices regarding benefits elections.
- Processes necessary paperwork for new hires, benefit enrollment and terminations to ensure timely and accurate coverages and cancellations. Works with business units to ensure receipt of timely and accurate employment/termination relevant information.
- Enters and maintains employee information in HRIS systems to ensure that employee documentation is current.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and/or managers and the organization by interpreting personnel policies and procedures and resolving employee concerns.
- Researches and consolidates information required for analysis of human resources operations and prepares special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of human resources experience
- Experience working with human resources principles, practices and procedures
- Experience working with corporate and legal employment-related policies
- Experience working with human resources information systems (HRIS)
- Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Good communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to identify, understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
CSC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For CSC Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.